Why I use Amazon for everything!

Marplot

I am not being paid by Amazon in any way.

I start with a Prime Membership.

1. I get free shipping on most products. Mostly 2 day and sometimes same day. I live near a distribution center.

2. I get a lot of free movies.

3. I get free returns. Within 30 days and it goes back, no cost to me.

4. Amazon has a great warranty. You pay for Asurion and all products you buy on Amazon are warranted for "quit working," Damaged or lost. For products you buy a year before you implement the service! And forever afterwards! There is a charge.

I use an electronic fence with an underground fence. I can cover 5 acres of my property. The electronic dog collars are expensive. One of mine quit working. $200 to replace. The factory warranty had expired.

I made a claim to Asurion and within 24 hours they sent me $200!

I just bought a $950 scope. If I damage it, even lost, Asurion will give me a new one or refund my purchase price.

I like Amazon too, for certain things.. other things not so much...

1. I dropped prime a year or so ago.. didn't think it was with it.

2. I still get free shipping on most things, I just gotta meet a purchase amount threshold.. not a problem.

3. I don't care about their movies

4. I'm careful about what I buy and research thoroughly. I haven't had a return in years

5. Never heard specifically about Asurion, but as you said, "There is a charge" I can see this being abused.. I'd like to read the "fine print"

6. I live within 3 miles of an Amazon distribution center.. but all of what I usually buy from them does not come from that facility even if its "sold by Amazon".

@Pa.Frank Amazon and Netflix are my sources for TV, I don't have cable so that's why it's a no brainer for me. I have only ever returned one thing to Amazon and it was a suit. LOL.

i love prime even with the inflation of it

returns are more of a pain now. used to be able to do ups label returns for free but now they charge you 6.99 off your total refund. i get ups pickup at work so it was easy for me. now they want you to drop off at retail stores, its easy with a qr but its more time out of my day.

but i have gained a couple items that was not really new when i bought them or missing a screw or something. chatted with cs and they refunded me and let me keep the item. pretty solid

Recent Posts