HELP... Shots dropping off more than expected. Remington 700 .308 Hunting Rifle

Several possibilities here.
Is everything tight?
Is the parallax adjustment of scope set correctly?
Is the scope proven to be reliable?
Is your shooting form the exact same between the groups at both yardages?
Have you checked the velocity of your load?
Probably several more.

I am using a Crossfire II 6-18x44 AO scope. I am confident of the zero. Barrel Length is 24".

Here are some photos of the muzzle. I may get a bore scope to check inside. I am not sure if I am in my own head here but something just does not seem right with this gun and I want to be confident before this trip.
Are you dialing the scope or holding over?

How are you validating the 7" drop at 200. Are you using your 100 yard zero, not adjusting and measuring the drops or are you dialing what you think should get you on target at 200?

You are somewhat guessing at velocity and that bullet has a very low BC so even small variations in velocity could make a noticeable difference.

Several possibilities here.
Is everything tight?
Is the parallax adjustment of scope set correctly?
Is the scope proven to be reliable?
Is your shooting form the exact same between the groups at both yardages?
Have you checked the velocity of your load?
Probably several more.
Is everything tight? -Yes
Is the parallax adjustment of scope set correctly? -I believe so as I followed manufacturer instructions.
Is the scope proven to be reliable? Its brand new and yes, Im getting 1.5" groups at 100 yards and 2.5" groups at 200 yards.
Is your shooting form the exact same between the groups at both yardages? Shooting off a lead sled for both.
Have you checked the velocity of your load? No, not sure how.

Are you dialing the scope or holding over?

How are you validating the 7" drop at 200. Are you using your 100 yard zero, not adjusting and measuring the drops or are you dialing what you think should get you on target at 200?

You are somewhat guessing at velocity and that bullet has a very low BC so even small variations in velocity could make a noticeable difference.
I am using the 100 yard zero and not adjusting and measuring the drop.

Your barrel is fine.

A bullet dropping less than a factory test barrel is not uncommon. The box information being inflated is also not uncommon.
LOL! I know sometimes I have to hear a thing a few times to get it.

We have no idea what the velocity of any factory ammo is, and it can vary a bunch until we know this sorting rifle issues will be difficult.

Drop is a concern, but consider the terminal performance of a bullet absent enough velocity to perform.

I'm getting ready to head out to Nebraska in a month for Mule Deer and went to the range a few times this past week an noticed that when zeroed at 100yrd, I'm getting a 7.5" drop on 200yrd shots. This seems like much more than I should expect given my research. The gun is a Remington 700 .308. I am shooting Federal Fusion Soft Point 150 Gr. There was no wind, elevation 750 and temp of 55 degrees. Scope height is 2". I am not a beginner when it comes to hunting, but have not had the need to really dial in a rifle for longer distances until now. Any input would be appreciated. I am curious if copper fouling could have anything to do with this. Thanks in advance!
What scope and model are you using, does it have good parallax adjustment on it? I know it's a long shot but I thought I'd ask. Cheers

Its definitely still moving. I added 25 lbs and I am strapping it down.
Then here is quite probably your problem. Never weigh and strap down a led sled, in fact, ditch the sled altogether its a design that never should have been invented... rifles and scopes are not designed to be shot locked down to resist recoil and that will affect your point of impact. If it hasn't already broken your scope ditch the led sled and rezero at 100yds using sandbags. Then fire 3 at 200yds and your drop will probably be the usual 3-4inches at most.