Keep SAUM’s Alive

• Do you want SAUM Brass

Votes: 119 67.6%
  • Do you use SAUM Brass

Votes: 137 77.8%
  • Would you use SAUM Brass if Available

Votes: 122 69.3%

• Total voters
If this was available with proper head stamped brass I would build one. Only SAUM I have any interest in
Takes a bit of work, but it's possible to get it done.
Just gotta generate enough interest.
Heck, we might see ADG 300 SAUM.
Some said it wouldn't happen.

Long Live SAUM's
& all it's offspring. !! 🤠

If this was available with proper head stamped brass I would build one. Only SAUM I have any interest in
You can already get it albeit an improved version.

Look up 6UM.

IMG_1845.png

IMG_1846.png

I'd like to Keep this thread related only to the Family of SAUM cartridges 6.5, 7, & 300.
Please show your interest & support to brass manufacturers by e-mailing your interest in the
SAUM's

I'd like to get your brief positive endorsement comments in this thread in support of the request.

You can also go onto places like ADG web page & on the contact page, E-mail your request & support
Of the SAUM Head Stamped Brass

I Believe the SAUM cartridge should not fade away. In fact with recent advances in action length options, Barrels, barrel twist rates, powders, bullets, etc. the SAUM's are a very viable option today.

With enough public comment in support maybe we can persuade ADG to consider offering 300 SAUM Head Stamped Brass. They already offer 6.5 & 7

I will share a link to this thread with ADG & Peterson if enough interest is generated.

Appreciate your Help even if you're not a SAUM fan.
Please vote to just keep a Great Cartridge Alive.
You can vote for more than one option . 😊

HP.
Somewhat off topic, but I'm thinking about working up a copper load for my 7 SAUM, any thoughts or suggestions on bullet mfg. and bullet weight?

Looking to get out to 450-500 yards at least with the appropriate speeds for hunting. Working with a 20" barrel with a 1:8 twist.
Im getting 3180 FPS in a 24 inch barrel, you should be good to 500. I keep impact speeds 2100 fps or above with monos to be safe and get reliable performance regardless of manufacturer statements, just my practice, not saying it's needed