Hammer Bullets Guarantee

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
We are working on increasing our exposure and based on what we have seen over the last almost year, we have decided to give a satisfaction guarantee. We have a very high rate of repeat customers which is our goal. At the rate that our customers purchase again we feel very comfortable in offering a "Satisfaction or your money back" policy. We need to reach more shooters and convince them that Hammer Bullets are worth giving a try. We know that if a shooter gives them a go they will continue to use Hammer Bullets. We want to let customers know that they have no risk in giving them a try. We have talked about doing this for quite some time and did not do it for fear that we would be taken advantage of. Looking at the rate of customer satisfaction we currently have, we have decided that we can not go wrong. The chance that a customer would go through the effort of purchasing and shooting to just get money back is pretty slim. We have faith that there is very few dishonest people out there that would go through that trouble. Plus we really do not want to have anybody that is not happy with our product.

So those of you who already are using Hammer Bullets, let your friends know they can give them a try. Those of you who have not tried them, you have nothing to lose.

Read more: Hammer Bullets Guarantee | Hammer Time

Steve

Great to hear. Maybe we can get some real life results when more guys are killin' stuff with them. Do you have different 6.5mm bullets for hunting or only one?

That is great Steve ! When will you be coming out with the secant designs on the 6.5 and the 227 grain .308 ? I have an 8 twist barrel for my RUM on the way.

Great to hear. Maybe we can get some real life results when more guys are killin' stuff with them. Do you have different 6.5mm bullets for hunting or only one?

We have two 6.5 hunting bullets. 8" and 7" twist, 124g & 137g.

Steve

That is great Steve ! When will you be coming out with the secant designs on the 6.5 and the 227 grain .308 ? I have an 8 twist barrel for my RUM on the way.

We kinda thought we had that whipped until we shot some elk with them. Conclusion is the 1mm hp did not work as well as we expect. We'll have it figured out soon. We have another nose profile we are wirking on now. Winter has got to slow down a bit so we can more easily test.

Steve

We kinda thought we had that whipped until we shot some elk with them. Conclusion is the 1mm hp did not work as well as we expect. We'll have it figured out soon. We have another nose profile we are wirking on now. Winter has got to slow down a bit so we can more easily test.

Steve

Look at the bullets I talked to you about by email.
Thought for sure I sent you a picture too.

I just got my first few boxes to try .

300 PRC 214g hammer hunter .

Do you recommend compressed loads for these ?

I think I saw somewhere in this forum that the recommendation was for 90-95% case capacity but can't find where I saw that …

But these bullets are so long that I'm wondering how I could use something g like H1000 and not get a compressed load …

Unfortunately the magazine box is 3.70" so I really can't load these near the lands which is what I'd like to do ..

Thoughts ?

Thanks in advance

I shoot them and will continue to shoot them. You can make all the guarantees you want, and good for you having that kind of faith in your product. It says a lot for your company. But the great service and help you deliver is enough to keep bringing me back. I wish you all the best and hope your company grows but hope the great service never leaves. Thank you

Interesting to look back on this 5 year old post. Hammer has grown substantially since that time. Customer service is still as good as the first time I bought a box in '17 or '18. Bullets are just as good too.

Thanks guys! Things have changed quite a bit since this thread started. We still take care of our customers that have issues for whatever reason. We have replaced quite a few bullets when guys get bullets that they don't have enough twist to stabilize. I can only think of one or two times that we actually refunded a dissatisfied customer. Better than I ever dreamed!

As to the compressed load. Some powders will compress better than others. The biggest thing to be aware of if compressing is make sure it is not pushing the bullet out of the case. As long as col holds then I am not against compressing. The PDR drive band design makes it easier for compression to push the bullet out than with conventional bullets. Just not as much contact in the case on the baring surface. 3 to 4 thou neck tension with a good chamfer in the case mouth will work well.

Last edited: