Going Lightweight: 1.6 oz combined Arca Rail + Ti Muzzle Brake

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
Thought I would share this here, as I find the weight of this combo very impressive.

Reducing weight has always been a goal of mine while hunting. Keeping this in mind, Salmon River Solutions provides shooting solutions at an extremely light weight!

Combo mini arca rail and Ti Pro 1 Muzzle brake. 1.6 oz is 700 grains.

Look at it this way, that's the weight of 1 round of .338 lapua. ( 320 grain brass, 300 grain bullet, 100 grains of powder).
892AE7D0-418C-4754-9A39-CA1D8FE78FA7.jpeg

Who makes that brake? I have one of the MBM Beast Ti IIs on my 28 Nosler. It's not even heavy enough to turn into a paper weight.

Last edited:
Salmon River Solutions. My company. We make ultralight hunting and shooting products... muzzle brakes and arca rails right now. Our Ti Pro brakes are sold on the rokslide forum store.

Our website and store are up and running now... still needs some fine tuning but it's functional!

Who makes that brake? I have one of the MBM Beast Ti IIs on my 28 Nosler. It's not even heavy enough to turn into a paper weight.
I own the brake, just arrived a week or so ago. Super light, well worth it. I bought the self timing version with a five ports instead of four. Its a great setup on my 300winmag. I highly recommend it.

This is awesome. I've been looking at your brakes for a while now... how do they stand up to wear? Even my stainless steal brakes start to show wear on the leading edge of the first baffle.

This is awesome. I've been looking at your brakes for a while now... how do they stand up to wear? Even my stainless steal brakes start to show wear on the leading edge of the first baffle.
Ti is a similar hardness to stainless steel if it's not tempered, and we haven't had any issues with the brakes wearing. Even if the first bore wears a lot, it's still not going to affect the recoil reduction by much at all. We're talking a few percentages