Lightweight rifle build

Do a search on them for their accuracy out of the box smooth feeding and great adjustable trigger.

I am in agreement I own several Tikkas and they are all shooters for sure. I have been eyeing the Tikka t3 super lite it seems on par to what u are looking for. I have handled one in Cabelas and they are LIGHT for sure... That will be my next rifle purchase.

I've handled them as well. I can't like that stock at all. I'd have to look into replacing it. Does it have an actual recoil lug? Or is it sako like with one built in/recessed?

on mine i never replaced the recoil lugs on the non magnums but i had them replaced on my 7mm and 300wm. I agree the stocks are not the greatest but they work and are light for sure. I mean i own lots of rifles but of the off the shelf variety you cant beat the tikkas for bang for your buck...

Well, I own 5 Tikka rifles and ALL shoot sub MOA. No load development and very light and easy to carry. Just about the perfect hunting rig out of the box.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.