Garmin xero

Had mine for a few weeks now and it's functioned perfectly. Hasn't missed a shot yet. May only concern is that it's so small I'll end up leaving it somewhere or losing it (that's a 'me' problem, obviously). Functionally, the only thing that I've found that I wish it could do that it can't, is to track separate shot strings simultaneously. So when I'm at the range working with three different rifles, I'd like to be able to have a string for each and switch between them as I rotate through each gun. Maybe they'll do that in a software update down the road...... Either way, money very well spent!!

You can always wait for the next thing... You will be waiting forever. Their comes a time to finally just buy and enjoy.

I agree with the Doc:
The little Garmin is a lightyear ahead of the (once was) popular LabRadar. It's user-friendly controls, reliability and diminutive size will be hard to beat by any upcoming chronographs. Look for the best price and buy a Garmin now.

Well after much research and reading on this forum, I pulled the trigger on a Garmin Xero. I got an email only price from Battlehawk Armory for $499. I have read some not so good reviews about them but all my experiences with them have been positive with my past and present orders. They answered my contact question promptly and I received an email yesterday it's been shipped and will arrive Friday. Now if the temperature and humidity will get out of the high 90's.