Garmin xero

Amazon...here in Canada 39.99....in the U.S. ..probably 8.00....😂. I figure it's worth it because the Garmin cost 799.00 here! But a ton of protection.

Attachments

• PXL_20240709_201742047.jpg
    PXL_20240709_201742047.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 35
  • PXL_20240709_201733484.jpg
    PXL_20240709_201733484.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 38
Got a screaming deal on one , paired it with the app and absolutely love it I don't go to the range without it I've used labradar and yes they work but I didn't use them enough to get them set up properly, the Garmin absolutely no problem, I tell everyone to get it
You forgot to tell me😂...but I'm glad someone else did!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Old thread but I saw a garmin for the first time today at the range, it was the guys first chronograph, I couldn't believe how small it is but as time went on he grew very fond of it and has me sold on getting it. Now that some time has passed, are you garmin owners still liking it?
I was so impressed with the first Garmin I bought, that I bought a second one so my wife and I could record data at the same time. Haven't had one issue with either units. Lack of a case is a drag, but they fit nicely in the padded pockets of my range bag.

Amazon...here in Canada 39.99....in the U.S. ..probably 8.00....😂. I figure it's worth it because the Garmin cost 799.00 here! But a ton of protection.
Garmin doesn't provide a case, and they don't even sell one. Why? Because it doesn't need a case. For cosmetic protection, that $8 case on Amazon works for lots of us, including me.

I've had mine for almost two months. I shoot ARA and Long Range Cowboy matches and I used it in both to expierment with it. So far, it has never missed a shot. It was a hit at both matches. At the ARA matches, almost always when a bullet hit outside of the group, the velocity was either faster or slower than the rest of shots. At the long range matches, everybody wanted me to measure their loads. The black powder shooters were always telling me that their loads were more consistent than my smokeless loads. They were using compressed loads. I was using Buffalo Rifle Powder loads that had airspace in the case. Most of us were using 530 grain bullets sized to .459 inch. Our velocities were close and my velocities were more consistent with smaller standard deviations than the black powder shooters. I donated my Chrony to my Gunsmith class. Anybody want to buy my never used Magneto Speed?

Looks to me like it could fit in a crown royal bag pretty easily

We call those "stripper purses".... At least get it right.

This case is about as small as you can get and holds the Garmin and charging cord perfectly. It's only $8

I have kept mine in my pocket since inception. No case. Gets tossed in a range bag if needed. No issues at all. Screen is scratch less with zero protector.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Had mine for a few weeks now and it's functioned perfectly. Hasn't missed a shot yet. May only concern is that it's so small I'll end up leaving it somewhere or losing it (that's a 'me' problem, obviously). Functionally, the only thing that I've found that I wish it could do that it can't, is to track separate shot strings simultaneously. So when I'm at the range working with three different rifles, I'd like to be able to have a string for each and switch between them as I rotate through each gun. Maybe they'll do that in a software update down the road...... Either way, money very well spent!!