Garmin xero c1

I bought mine through Battlehawk Armory, just got it a few days ago. If you go to their website and do the email only price you can get it for $499. I believe the total delivered price was around $525. Cheapest I've found anywhere.

I bought mine from Gohunt. Being a member and purchasing gear from them, I had about 150 points to use. It was a no brainer for me. I try and purchase all my gear from them and stock pile points.

Podium archer $540 shipped and botach $538 shipped if you create an account. Podium archer I think you need govx or a rokslide code.

Govx is a few dollars more expensive, since you have the tax and shipping but it's factory direct, still under 600 and shipped fast. Ordered yesterday and shipped today.

D and R Hunting Sparta Tn 480.00 plus tax
+1 on D and R, just got off the phone with them and he beat all prices listed on this thread, thanks for the info,
their contact info is below for anyone one else still looking, give this fella a call, was pleasure to talk to and thanked me for the purchase, he even called back 5 min later to ask me if I was ok with a 4% fee because of using CC, he forgot to tell me on the original call. pretty stand up guy

I bought mine through Battlehawk Armory, just got it a few days ago. If you go to their website and do the email only price you can get it for $499. I believe the total delivered price was around $525. Cheapest I've found anywhere.
I went to Bass Pro with this price and they matched. Great and important piece of development of hand loads