Garmin Xero C1 doesn't connect to my phone

stiff neck

It connected perfectly the first time. My second outing it would not correct so I had to unpair my phone and remove it, then add device and re-pair it. It worked for the next several outings.

On my last outing it once again would not connect. I hadn't changed anything, but my phone did update... It wouldn't connect. The same procedure as above fixed it. Until I turned it off, then I had to do it all over again.

Why won't it automatically pair with my phone? I'm guessing it's a phone setting I did. Any ideas?

Samsung S20 ultra. After I manually unpair and delete my phone via the app, then add new device and re-pair my phone... it works.

But if I shut off the Xero C1 and immediately turn it back on, NO PHONE is paired and it won't pair again unless I delete my phone again and start over. Every time.

There are others having this problem, but nobody wants to address it because everybody elses' Xero C1 works "perfectly every time". It's probably a setting on my phone, but I didn't change anything since the last time I used it.

I’m also having the same problem. Guess you just have to delete the device then reinstall to pair. Hope Garmin comes out with a software update to fix this bug

Same here last outing phone didn’t connect and I am using an iPhone . Thought I just did something wrong. Glad to see it’s not me …

I'm not experiencing this at all ( thankfully) but where are you using it ......close to your vehicle? Your phone will only pair to one device at a time. Just a thought here. I have to disconnect from my truck before I use the app and can't be paired to my Axil's either ( Bluetooth ear plugs)

Garmin got back to me, their response.
Oddly enough, it updated yesterday, right in the middle of a session, and today, seems to work just fine.
There is also a phone/bluetooth icon on the Garmin display when it is connected.

Thank you for contacting us regarding your inquiry.
What software version is your C1 Pro on? (Power on device> Select "Settings"> Select "About"> You should see SW followed by the version number)
If the SW version is not 3.23 then update the software using the instructions in the article linked below.
Updating the Xero C1 Pro Chronograph Software
Thank you for choosing Garmin,
David
Product Support
Garmin International
For 24-hour access to support videos, manuals, FAQs & more, visit the Support Center.

Attachments

• 20240701_131423.jpg
    20240701_131423.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Garmin got back to me, their response.
Oddly enough, it updated yesterday, right in the middle of a session, and today, seems to work just fine.
There is also a phone/bluetooth.

Thank you for contacting us regarding your inquiry.
What software version is your C1 Pro on? (Power on device> Select "Settings"> Select "About"> You should see SW followed by the version number)
If the SW version is not 3.23 then update the software using the instructions in the article linked below.
Updating the Xero C1 Pro Chronograph Software
Thank you for choosing Garmin,
David
Product Support
Garmin International
For 24-hour access to support videos, manuals, FAQs & more, visit the Support Center.
Yep, will have to do the same thing thanks for posting!

Was this ever rectified? I have the same issue.
It was resolved for a range session or two, it automatically paired to my phone like it's supposed to.

However, the last 3 range sessions it did not Auto connect. I had to delete my phone in the app, then pair my phone.
I have a new SamsungvS24 Ultra. I can only guess that one of my phone privacy or security settings is at fault? I have other Bluetooth earbuds, speakers etc that auto connect no problem...But I'm not using any of those while shooting.