All new SRS suppressor mounts

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
SRS is jumping into the suppressor accessory game!

We just launched our CB / Banish suppressor mount. This Ti suppressor brake weighs only 1.25 oz, and reduces more recoil than what is currently available.

Our biggest highlight is that we added small holes on the backside of the brake and offer a spanner wrench so you don't have to worry about getting the brake stuck in the can anymore!

There is a bundle deal where you get a free spanner wrench if you purchase 3 of the brakes.

We will also be launching a HUB adaptor for these as well.

COMPATIBILITY:

• THUNDER BEAST SUPPRESSOR WITH CB
  • SILENCERCO SUPPRESSOR WITH HUB FOR BANISH BRAKE
  • SILENCER CENTRAL SUPPRESSOR WITH HUB FOR BANISH BRAKE
  • ANY SUPPRESSOR WITH HUB TO BANISH OR CB MUZZLE BRAKE

CB / BANISH SUPPRESSOR MOUNT AND SPANNER BUNDLE – Salmon River Solutions

Ken

new.JPG
IMG_3917.jpg
IMG_3919.jpg
IMG_3918.jpg

Dude-what the heck? I spent considerable time and effort trying to track down a CB (not really that much) for a new rifle being built in the same building!! Aaaaannndd you had this up your sleeve the whole time??

Dude-what the heck? I spent considerable time and effort trying to track down a CB (not really that much) for a new rifle being built in the same building!! Aaaaannndd you had this up your sleeve the whole time??

I wouldn't say up our sleeve... We decided to make them last Friday. Had one to test on Sunday. Presale Tuesday. Spanners are all done Wednesday. Today is Thursday and we're setting up for the production run on the brakes. Ya, I'm always here. lol

Ken

Well, see if the guys will swap brakes on my build in there and add it to my tab… lol! They’ll love another change on the build….

These are in stock and shipping now. We will also be adding a 1/2-28 30 cal option next week!

Don't forget we have a bundle option that gets you a free spanner wrench if you buy 3 brakes.
IMG_3930.jpg

Ken