Mark Allan Hampton

I met Mark and Karen for the first-time last July at the 2023 Adam Bender Memorial Shoot in Ohio. We had spoken on the phone several times previously, but this was the first time we met in person. Mark spoke to me like we were friends for years as we both were owners of Nosler's 48 handguns. I was really looking forward to seeing both him and Karen at this year's shoot, but his untimely passing instead will leave a great void in the handgun community. Rest in peace Mark and prayers for you and your family.

Funeral services for Mr. Mark Hampton, age 68 of Summersville, will be held at 10:00 AM, Saturday, July 13th at the Summersville High School Gym. Visitation will be held from 5:00 to 8:00 PM, Friday, July 12th at the Summersville High School Gym. Interment will be in the Summersville City Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations in Mark's memory may be made to the Summersville City Cemetery or Summersville Senior Housing. Donations may be dropped off or mailed to Bradford Funeral Home, 305 N Main Ave., Summersville, MO 65571 Please keep Karen, Mike and the rest of Mark's family and friends in your thoughts and prayers in the days ahead.

Dang. Mark and I used to communicate back and forth about different hunts many years ago. He and I both had ranches and we used to chat about that. We made threats to hunt together, but never actually made it happen.

He was always a class act. I always enjoyed talking with him.

Mark was a class act for sure. I met him while we both served in the in MO House of Representatives. His handguns nailed prairie dogs like good rifles do for most. Definitely left his mark and will be missed.