Found Primers but are they too much $$$

Hopefully if you're buying BR2 primers you have hard data that says they perform enough better for you than the primer alternatives that cost less.
I use shootingbot.com to get in stock notifications. In addition to the notifications it can tell you when the last time an item was in stock and at what price from different vendors. The info should help with decision making on whether you're paying too much.
As noted above, CCI250s are starting to become available and I also scored some from MidSouth. Small rifle primers are now fairly widely available and I've gotten them for less than $80 a brick occasionally. Prices will drop on primers as they become widely available but that isn't likely in the short term. In the meantime, if you want to shoot you have to pay market rates. When prices become attractive, stock up seems to be the way to go.

I buy the bare minimum amounts of components that will get me by for the time being. The market is in the process of switching from a sellers market to a buyers market. Loaded ammo prices have been dropping precipitously over the past year. This tells me we're reaching market saturation. Components are already becoming available all be it at inflated prices. Small rifle primers are available $79/1000 and not disappearing immediately. When they reach $59/1000 I may stick my toe in the water so to speak. By then the free fall will be in full swing.

I have been adding primers here and there when I find them and my finances allow, even though I do not need them . I have been adding to my stocks since before the first obama election. I go through periods of shooting where I burn through several thousand rounds a year and need to replace what I used. price is what it is when I find them, but if it is over $125 a k, I hold off. Most of my purchases are at or below $90 per K in the last 3 years.

if you need BR2 primers then get them, but if you only need large rifle primers and those are all you found go to Republic Ammunition they have the Unis Genex large rifle for $120.00.
I've been reloading for longer than I care to admit. I typically only use CCI or Federal, so I'm unfamiliar with the Genex brand. Where are they made and what are your experience with them? If they're OK, then I'd probably try them.