Found Primers but are they too much $$$

Large rifle primers do not cost any more to produce than small rifle. Its just that they are ripping us off because they can. Bought brick of SR primers and brick of LR primers for the exact same price last month from GS owner I reload for. Both $80 straight up. No I can't divulge his store name. He usually sells them for $110 each.

If you can get away from being primer snob, I have found Remington primers at LGS for $90 or less even LR and LRM. They go bang, shoot fine, not new. You just might get surprised at how well they shoot. I saw Rem primers in Bass Pro about same price.
I've used a boatload of Rem primers, both reg and mag and I can't complain at all. I wished I still had a good supply of them but sadly the stock is starting to get low. I bought a box of goodies at a garage sale once and it had probably 10K of Rem primers both styles and I thought I'd never run out, but with kids shootingthem and then in laws that married into a shooting family and starting shooting and reloading the primers have dwindled. Plus the grandkids shoot, well some do some don't, idk what happened to them, someone down the line must had some yankee in them. hahaha come on it's just a joke don't sweat it.