First custom rifle - 7 PRC

I tried the Fed210M primer and CCI250 primer. Here is the chart for both groups. I did a 4 shot group with each load and used the average. From what I found, the CCI250 primers acted as an addition .2gr of H1000
Powder when comparing the speeds to the Fed210M primer data. The nodes were at 2850-ish and 2900-ish speeds. It's also where I got the best standard deviations. I have only run a few ladder tests so if I'm overlooking something, please let me know. All advice would be appreciated. I hope this helps with your load development as well.

Also, I want to point out that with the Fed210M primers, my first shot was usually a flier and the last 3 grouped well. I did not have this issue with the magnum primers.
Thank you sir! I am hoping mine can produce similar to yours, that data gets me excited to see how consistent it can be

I went through a very similar thought process as you did. I was really trying to cut weight, so I went a different direction on the stock. I do really like the Manners though.
This Manners LRH stock would be 100% perfect if they only integrated a pic rail at the tip of the foreend, like their Pro Hunter. I never weighed mine but i can assure you, it's plenty lightweight, and doesn't skimp on any ergonomics. Best feeling and fitting rifle stock I've ever shot

No going back now! Great looking set up. Exactly how I'd do one. And will probably be my next one.
Start grabbing parts if you catch them on sale! I originally wanted a Kelbly's Nanook but caught this AntiX at a better price than what i could get a Nanook for, even after paying to nitride the AntiX. Nanooks were also hard to get at the time, I'm sure that is still the case now

Very nice rifle, congrats. Looks like it's going to be a heck of a shooter.

Thank you, it only has me to hinder it from its true potential!

This is one of the things i recently got from Lance. Post #11 in the link below. Pretty sweet solution for $34.

There are lots of other Arca Clamps out there that should work the same as im showing it. But the one Linked above can also accept/clamp the manfrotto plate itself too, just has to be 90 degrees from how all of mine are set up
Thank you!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Just got my first custom rifle back from the gunsmith and got my first few shots through it, couldn't be happier with everything so far. Wanted to show her off a bit for yall

Defiance AntiX LA
Bartlein CFW M24 1:8 22"
Manners LRH
TBAC Ultra 7 CB
Triggertech Special 2 Stage
Zeiss V4 6-24 ill.
30mm bubble rings by Ruff's Precision Manufacturing

Gun was built by Axisworks in Tempe, AZ. I dropped off all the parts for the rifle and they had it done in a little over 2 months. Axisworks was highly recommended by @lancetkenyon and other influence from Lance in sprinkled around

Put 10 shots through it on the first outing. Took the first two shots with the brake getting the scope lined up at 25, two more with the suppressor at 25. Then two 3 shot groups at 100. At 100 yards ELDM factory ammo was ~1.2" with shots #5, 6, 7. ELDX factory ammo was ~0.65" with shots 8, 9, 10 through the barrel. Wasn't the most ideal shooting setup but i'm excited to see what this rifle will do.

I have some ADG brass, 215Ms, and Berger 180 hybrids to try. Currently have H1000 most available so that will probably be the first I try but I'm open to suggestions for the next powder to try in case I need it

Didn't kill a deer this archery season so that means my Nov rifle hunt is a go and this rifle will be getting this nod

View attachment 600898

View attachment 600897View attachment 600900

View attachment 600899
View attachment 600901
Great looking rifle enjoy, what is your tripod setup?

Just got my first custom rifle back from the gunsmith and got my first few shots through it, couldn't be happier with everything so far. Wanted to show her off a bit for yall

Defiance AntiX LA
Bartlein CFW M24 1:8 22"
Manners LRH
TBAC Ultra 7 CB
Triggertech Special 2 Stage
Zeiss V4 6-24 ill.
30mm bubble rings by Ruff's Precision Manufacturing

Gun was built by Axisworks in Tempe, AZ. I dropped off all the parts for the rifle and they had it done in a little over 2 months. Axisworks was highly recommended by @lancetkenyon and other influence from Lance in sprinkled around

Put 10 shots through it on the first outing. Took the first two shots with the brake getting the scope lined up at 25, two more with the suppressor at 25. Then two 3 shot groups at 100. At 100 yards ELDM factory ammo was ~1.2" with shots #5, 6, 7. ELDX factory ammo was ~0.65" with shots 8, 9, 10 through the barrel. Wasn't the most ideal shooting setup but i'm excited to see what this rifle will do.

I have some ADG brass, 215Ms, and Berger 180 hybrids to try. Currently have H1000 most available so that will probably be the first I try but I'm open to suggestions for the next powder to try in case I need it

Didn't kill a deer this archery season so that means my Nov rifle hunt is a go and this rifle will be getting this nod

View attachment 600898

View attachment 600897View attachment 600900

View attachment 600899
View attachment 600901
Congratulations. Nice looking rifle.

It is a Manfrotto 290 Xtra carbon with a 128RC fluid head. I mostly use for glassing but it seems like it will work exactly how I need for shooting in the field, off a tripod
Thanks for the information I will be doing a few hunts where I will use a tripod for standing shooting. I have a shorter one that I use like a bipod, still swapping or buying arcs rail adapters or rails. But will be using the bipods most of the time when shooting off the ground.