Federal Premium Terminal Assent in 6.5 PRC?

Southern 62

So I got a bucket list deer hunt in Alberta Canada in a couple weeks. The outfitter recommended these. I haven't found much about them or hear much about them. My rifle shoots the Hornady ELDX and M sub moa. Iv killed deer with both with no problem. The shots are 150 to 200 yards. My outfitter is worried that if I get a shot inside of 100 that they may blow up with the higher velocity impact. He's had it happen with other clients in the past. I'm not against the TA but hoping I could get some feed back from someone that's hunted with them. I bought a couple boxes and so far shoot great. Not as sub as the Hornady but they do shoot moa. Hope to hear some terminal experience about them. 6.5 PRC 130 gr.

Thanks for the help

I can see where he's coming from. Not all the stands are set up long. Just don't want to be limited to strictly behind the shoulder shot if he steps out at 50 or 75 yrds. Definitely don't want it running through my mind Boy I hope this bullet doesn't blow up. From what iv read this bullet is almost like a Nosler Partition. Just hoping someone here with real world experience with it can give there thoughts.

I was surprised to see the 130gr Terminal Ascent 6.5 bullets on the shelf at Fleet Farm last time I was in there. I'm tempted to give them a go in my 264WM as Accubonds have been so scarce lately. My brother and a buddy have both used them in their 300WMs with excellent accuracy and terminal performance on both deer and elk.

Maybe someone that's hunted with the 130 in a 6.5 or 264 can shed some light on them. As good as they shoot out of my rifle they my be my new hunting round.