• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fed 215 in stock

I may be wrong but I thought the Hazmat fee was a set fee? I'm curious why some charge $19 and others like Brunos is around $43+$37 shipping (I may have those reversed). Either way it comes to like $80 from them which is excessive, compared to Midway or PV and less than half that.

How can people's Hazmat fee vary so much from one place to another other than tacking on a bunch of extra money for profit? Capitalism? Gouging? Seems the latter to me as well.
The hazmat is supposed to be a set fee but some places charge the hazmat plus regular shipping. That may be where the $43-47 came from. Also you pay hazmat per package so if you order in large enough quantities to where it has to be shipped in multiple packages you will pay multiple hazmat fees.

The hazmat is supposed to be a set fee but some places charge the hazmat plus regular shipping. That may be where the $43-47 came from. Also you pay hazmat per package so if you order in large enough quantities to where it has to be shipped in multiple packages you will pay multiple hazmat fees.
Hazmat.PNG

Encouraging news - successful on-line primer acquisition - like an oasis in a desert of scarcity.

$37 for the straw to get a drink

Last edited:

Recent Posts