• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fed 215 in stock

Fed Ex hazmat fee + I'm gonna make some extra money cause people are stupid and will pay anything = Gouging
English must be your second language. You keep throwing that word around, but you clearly have no idea as to the meaning.

English must be your second language. You keep throwing that word around, but you clearly have no idea as to the meaning.
What ever you think Neighbor, you just keep feeding the wolves, Have a good day

gouge

noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

\ ˈgau̇j \

Definition of gouge

(Entry 1 of 2)
1: a chisel with a concavo-convex cross section
2a: the act of gouging
b: a groove or cavity scooped out
3: an excessive or improper charge for something : EXTORTION

I may be wrong but I thought the Hazmat fee was a set fee? I'm curious why some charge $19 and others like Brunos is around $43+$37 shipping (I may have those reversed). Either way it comes to like $80 from them which is excessive, compared to Midway or PV and less than half that.

How can people's Hazmat fee vary so much from one place to another other than tacking on a bunch of extra money for profit? Capitalism? Gouging? Seems the latter to me as well.

I am so thankful that I purchased more than I needed a few years back. So very thankful!!! I have Federal Gold Medal 210M and 215M primers. I have H4350 and H4831SC and Retumbo powders. My family thought I was over reacting. I told them no. It's just that it has all ways been hard to find. So when I seen it on the shelf I would grab some. I wouldn't grab all they had. I just grabbed a couple pounds each time I seen it on the shelf.

I may be wrong but I thought the Hazmat fee was a set fee? I'm curious why some charge $19 and others like Brunos is around $43+$37 shipping (I may have those reversed). Either way it comes to like $80 from them which is excessive, compared to Midway or PV and less than half that.

How can people's Hazmat fee vary so much from one place to another other than tacking on a bunch of extra money for profit? Capitalism? Gouging? Seems the latter to me as well.
It is a set fee

How many of these primers will end up on gun broker for $300 a thousand? Greed exists everywhere unfortunately. I have given components away for free simply because I didn't need them and it helped out a fellow shooter. Unfortunately this doesn't happen enough I expect nothing for free but I also don't want to get screwed good luck in finding components if I see thing that's are available I will try and let fellow shooters know

From UPS rates. I know other people get it cheaper...
Package – UPS® Ground: $33.00 – UPS® Standard to/from Canada: the greater of $41.50 per shipment or $4.72 per Dangerous Goods packag

FedEx Ground $39 per package ORM-D and Limited Quantity only; no charge applies

Last edited: