• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fed 215 in stock

I've used them several times as well. Always a good experience.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210210-101108_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210210-101108_Photos.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 96
I bought 5 bricks, gotta a confirmation. Never used them before but registering and buying was easy. Thanks for the heads up. I see no reason it won't go through.

I bought 5 bricks, gotta a confirmation. Never used them before but registering and buying was easy. Thanks for the heads up. I see no reason it won't go through.
I'd be interested in 1 brick if you could spare any.

Absolutely, I meant no offense at all I just can't stand gougers
These aren't water or medication. It's literally impossible for price gouging to happen with primers. It's nothing more than supply and demand. You don't have to buy them and you won't die if you don't have them.
New Corvettes are going for $10,000-30,000 over sticker. Same thing as high primer prices.

These aren't water or medication. It's literally impossible for price gouging to happen with primers. It's nothing more than supply and demand. You don't have to buy them and you won't die if you don't have them.
New Corvettes are going for $10,000-30,000 over sticker. Same thing as high primer prices.
Uhhhhh I'm sorry but a $37 dollar Hazmat Fee is price gouging

Uhhhhh I'm sorry but a $37 dollar Hazmat Fee is price gouging
No, it's not. There's not a court in the world that even look at it. Your feelings on the issue don't matter. As I said, it's literally impossible for primer prices to be gouging, I don't care if they were $1000/100.

They are gouging on the Hazmat Fee
No, they aren't. These aren't essential to sustaining life. They can charge whatever they want. They could charge $337 for the hazmat fee and it wouldn't be gouging. Again, your feelings don't matter. Just because you feel the price is high doesn't make it gouging in any sense of the word.

No, they aren't. These aren't essential to sustaining life. They can charge whatever they want. They could charge $337 for the hazmat fee and it wouldn't be gouging. Again, your feelings don't matter. Just because you feel the price is high doesn't make it gouging in any sense of the word.
The Hazmat Fee is set by the carrier UPS is $19.85 and Fed Ex is $21.00 nation wide and it makes no difference as there weren't any any way

The Hazmat Fee is set by the carrier UPS is $19.85 and Fed Ex is $21.00 nation wide and it makes no difference as there weren't any any way
Doesn't matter at all what ups or fedex charges. The seller can charge whatever they want. And from the looks of it, they were ran over with orders by guys that didn't even blink at the hazmat fee. Supply is less than demand = increases in price.

Doesn't matter at all what ups or fedex charges. The seller can charge whatever they want. And from the looks of it, they were ran over with orders by guys that didn't even blink at the hazmat fee. Supply is less than demand = increases in price.
Fed Ex hazmat fee + I'm gonna make some extra money cause people are stupid and will pay anything = Gouging

I don't exactly whats involved but special packaging, training, registration, and insurance are what I understand to be part of getting setup. I wouldn't want to go through it. Some places are down to 12.50 / 15 but as a small biz it would be a PITA.