Extractor Chewing up Brass-Stiller Predator

Who woulda thunk it.

The extractor cut was suggested in post #6 but was deemed perfect in post #8.

Yip, I surely didn't look close enough. Took a little time for the frustration to wear off to really think through and analyze everything closely.

And there she is without her top on.

Attachments

• 2E67407A-744B-421A-80C1-E911D96DBA87.jpeg
    2E67407A-744B-421A-80C1-E911D96DBA87.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 103
Do left handed actions throw the cases against the scope turrets and back into the action like the right handed ones do?

Do left handed actions throw the cases against the scope turrets and back into the action like the right handed ones do?

I haven't had a problem at all with the 5-20 HD with Remington, defiance, Savage or Tikka actions. Watching cases eject from this stiller, I don't see it having that problem either. Having the windage knob on the opposite side of the ejection port surely helps!

I don't think they make left handed scopes, so there would be no turret to hit on that side.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts