Elephant hunting rifle, bullets and scope ?

I have several Elephant capable cartridges, 416 Rigby with 410g RNSP or 410g solid @ 2550fps comes to mind, 375 Weatherby with 300g PP @ 2850fps or 300g RN Solid @ 2830fps. 458 Lott with 500g RNSP.
Maybe my Searcy 500 Nitro 3 1/4" with 570g solid or soft, or even the 600OK with 900g RNSN, no solid currently available unfortunately.
My favourite is the 416 Rigby, it's fast and flat shooting with trajectory similar to the 375 Weatherby but with greater hitting power and awesome penetration.

Cheers.

What about one of these?
505 Gibbs running 600g PP @ 2350fps.

Attachments

• IMG_1546.jpeg
    IMG_1546.jpeg
    199.4 KB · Views: 5
Didn't they steal the land to give it to others that didn't know how to farm ? I believe skin tone played a factor here if I remember correctly.
I don't remember the name of the country in Africa. Great many years ago they turn over land to the people to farm. The country use to export food to other countries then. Now they import food to feed the country. I am not saying that there wasn't some uneven handless both ways. It's to bad that the colonization by europe has cause so much problem around the world "Greed" No we haven't colonize any country. Stupid people don't know much about history. We have college students that don't know who the first president is or was.
Capitalisms like here in the USA workes the best. It's not easy, but still can be done. Some of the richest men in this country only have 6 to 8 grade eduction. You don't even have to have a college education to do it. Just the drive, and smart to acheive it. I am not saying that it hasn't happen here either. "Don't fine the rabbit hole." 🤣 There no free lunch any place! To add a little more. It looked good at the time and there was going to be a war, if not for being turned over. A lot of those countries in Africa only educate to the 3rd grade. After that private schools.
Believe me the meat doesn't go to waste there in Africa. They eat almost everything.

Recent Posts