Effective Game Killing

there are a lot of great questions in this thread that Nate (@KiwiNate iirc if he's still subscribed here) does answer in his writings. I encourage anyone for whom these articles are new to purchase his books, thereby getting their information as well as access to him personally and his forum. His publishing and communication slowed down over the last few years from a confluence of factors, he's a working farmer in a country that's become hostile to that, so there are some new niche things he doesn't address in the books and a few cartridges and bullets not in his books, but they are very very good. And many of those gaps are addressed in correspondence on his forum. I don't agree with every single thing he says is best practice but the amount of information he's gleaned and shares is nuts. Not many people have tested wounding as extensively at every distance, and few of those people can communicate. It's actually hard to discuss the topic without plagiarising him because his books have been companions for a while now.

Anyway I just want to encourage everyone to support a guy who deserves it if they have any curiosity. He's got a ton of insight from doing it the hard way, from bullet failure to rifle building.

Recent Posts