Digital Bore Sighter, Zero-Verify Technology (request feedback)

The chamber insert has to be caliber-specific; however, it will be universal as the sensor can be inserted into a caliber-specific sleeve. The sleeve should be inexpensive.
I think if it was me. I would try to incorporate the sensor into a modified case (Hornady gauge). Not sure if this would work ? But sure would be a plus seeing how many re loaders already have modified cases.

Last edited:
Zero stops take you back to your zero. ZV will save your zero. 5 am going to deer stand and you fall with your rifle or any situation that make you want to verify your zero now you can.

This is a post from Bryan Litz, Calibrating or 'truing' ..... remember that MV Truing is a calibration exercise, meaning that any error that's present when you do it, gets 'baked in' to all your fire solutions going forward. So take extra care to input all variables correctly when truing for the best results.

ZV will help with the baked-in errors.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/po...aJFZ6AUppEzHXm5oGk2l&show_text=true&width=500" width="500" height="486" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share"></iframe>

Visit thescienceofaccuracy.com to learn more!
#AppliedBallistics #thescienceofaccuracy