Dicks sporting goods

I haven't bought another Yeti product since they opened their pieholes... Shame I own a lot of their stuff...However, I'm not throwing it away because I don't have expendable income to buy more, and it all still works fine.
What you could do is attach GOA emblems on it. Passed a treehuggermobile ( Prius) with a bunch of GOA stickers on it.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...mber-of-michael-bloombergs-gun-control-group/

Dick's Sporting Goods CEO Ed Stack is a member of Everytown Business Leaders for Gun Safety, part of Michael Bloomberg's Everytown for Gun Safety.
Stack is also an active supporter of Congressional Democrats' efforts to criminalize private gun sales via gun control bill H.R. 8.
That makes PERFECT sense. He's in bed with that b**** Gabby Giffords and her ***-tronaut beta cuck of a husband, Mark Kelly.

Sounds like Ed Stack needs to step-down and never be hired by any other gun selling company ever.

They wont go belly up until the liberal money (funds, NJ Union workers Pension Fund etc) no longer needs them. On that day I will short sell DKS to 0!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.