Dicks sporting goods

jbs2014

So according to multiple sources, Dicks Sporting goods has betrayed the 2nd Amendment. They are no longer carrying semi-autos. This is in response to the teenagers and their little protest/tantrum (you know the same crew that was eating tide pods two weeks ago). So until they stop letting adolescents pressure them into bad decisions I will not be purchasing anything from them.

See the link
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...big-bet-on-the-future/?utm_term=.aa6887536fe2

Shame that the dicks at Dicks also own Field & Stream, too... There's a F&S store around Birmingham area, and it's nice...Bought one of my Yeti coolers up there.

I've been in the one near me a few times and they never have anything so it's very easy for me to stop going there...I was always wasting gas anyway driving there.

I've been in Dick's a couple of times. It's mostly a place for soccer mom's to buy aerobic gear or a one stop store to outfit Junior with some T-Ball gear. They really don't even staff the gun counter and could probably stop selling guns all together and use the space for tight women's leggings for customers who would be more appropriately dressed in a small tent. Dick's not selling AR's is like the GAP not selling AR's. It pretty much doesn't affect their sales or your ability to buy a good AR at a decent price. But hey... somebody has to service the guy that just needs a pair of tube socks.

I've been in Dick's a couple of times. It's mostly a place for soccer mom's to buy aerobic gear or a one stop store to outfit Junior with some T-Ball gear. They really don't even staff the gun counter and could probably stop selling guns all together and use the space for tight women's leggings for customers who would be more appropriately dressed in a small tent. Dick's not selling AR's is like the GAP not selling AR's. It pretty much doesn't affect their sales or your ability to buy a good AR at a decent price. But hey... somebody has to service the guy that just needs a pair of tube socks.[/QUOT

could not have said it any better. guns at dicks were there to keep dad happy while mom and kids go shopping

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.