Dark Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, it's simple.
George Soros contributes to Democrats. He has been to Whitehouse at least 20 times since this communist took office. Soros finances communism worldwide but yet we allow this poor excuse of an American in our country to manipulate our freedoms.

Who has collaborated with left media to restrict free speech? Biden

Who has weaponized our top agencies to attack conservatives starting even before the illustrious laptop? Democrats

Who has weaponized the top law enforcement agencies of our country (FBI, DOJ, DHS) against conservatives? Biden

Who had weaponized FBI to attack religious freedoms such attacking Catholics? Biden

Who has destroyed the educational system? Biden

Who has threaten the safety and sovereignty of our country by not defending our country's integrity? Biden

Who wants to disarm the Constitution? Biden

Who is so "blatantly" dishonest? Biden is fact checked by even left media for all his lies.

This is but the tip of the Titanic iceberg that is sinking our country.

Trump is no different than any successful businessman, huge ego, brash, irritating but if you can walk the talk you kind of have the walk.

IMO Trump is an American first, Biden, on the other hand, is an American last.
WELL SAID FOR AN UNEDUCATED MAN.

Outcome was always going to happen. Just shows the power they can wield. If November doesn't go against this power, we will see so many pieces of legislation and executive orders against our 2nd amendment rights. A very critical time is ahead for us. At my age, there is not the effect on me but my children and grandchildren are the ones to suffer. Makes me sick that they are sh*tting on what my parents and others did fighting for our freedoms.
Amen to that

your absolutely correct in saying our hearts go out to our children and grandchildren.

Would that be the hooker that signed a letter saying that she had no relations with Trump?

Even if he actually did…he was screwing a hooker while the rest of DC was screwing us! memtb

I did no know there was that many DUM TRUMP people on this web site o will
It's time to shut this thread down!

Share your angst with your congress person & send the RNC

There are no stones in my hand! But to call the majority of LRH members on this thread dum Trump supporters, who really is dumb or has Trump Derangement Syndrome. Again, no one here is looking for role models, just one who has America and our families at top of priority. Block the thread as it's evident who the majority on this thread support. Please don't take it personal. Just an observation. I don't mind if you develop an attitude toward me but it's ok to disagree. Mat God bless America and His will be done. All our politicians are corrupt on both sides.

Look, it's simple.
George Soros contributes to Democrats. He has been to Whitehouse at least 20 times since this communist took office. Soros finances communism worldwide but yet we allow this poor excuse of an American in our country to manipulate our freedoms.

Who has collaborated with left media to restrict free speech? Biden

Who has weaponized our top agencies to attack conservatives starting even before the illustrious laptop? Democrats

Who has weaponized the top law enforcement agencies of our country (FBI, DOJ, DHS) against conservatives? Biden

Who had weaponized FBI to attack religious freedoms such attacking Catholics? Biden

Who has destroyed the educational system? Biden

Who has threaten the safety and sovereignty of our country by not defending our country's integrity? Biden

Who wants to disarm the Constitution? Biden

Who is so "blatantly" dishonest? Biden is fact checked by even left media for all his lies.

This is but the tip of the Titanic iceberg that is sinking our country.

Trump is no different than any successful businessman, huge ego, brash, irritating but if you can walk the talk you kind of have the walk.

IMO Trump is an American first, Biden, on the other hand, is an American last.
This 👆

Like I said. Either you are for President Trump and freedom or....you are what is wrong with this country. Siden with biden is why we have 8% mortgage rates and double number inflation, crime thru the roof, illegals sucking up your( or at least us working people) hard earned money stolen by the same people you side with. I don't care what he has done in pro ate or in business. I care about my security, finances and overall good for the nation as a whole, not just reciting handouts and worshipping those at the root of the problem. I am sorry if this is to complicated for those people to comprehend. I am tired of being used for everyone's pinata and ATM. If you like the illegal invasion....how many have you taken in to support? Why do you not send every extra nickel you have to the government each payday to help with those on entitlements? Pick your side carefully.....you might not have any say in what happens after Nov 5th.View attachment 575946
LOL. Not sure why you think that my being critical of Trump makes me a lefty Biden Supporter. Truth is I am farther Right than most people can even imagine, and heck- the fungus under my toenail is farther Right than Donald Trump ever dreamed of being.

I did no know there was that many DUM TRUMP people on this web site o will
Learn to spell before calling people you disagree with D-u-m-b.

Also
1717195194858.png

Status
Not open for further replies.