Cleaning firearms

We have 4 or 5 new fires. Started in the last few days. The weather is about to change and the cooler weather as well as mountain snow and valley rain should put a damper on all the fires here.
Very hot, dry year. There are 3 fires headed toward Helena. Hope the weather stops it.
There are fires due west of us (Idaho I think) and not sure if rain or snow is going to happen that far to the west but cooler weather is coming in Wednesday night.

Just me but I can smell cigarette smoke from a long ways. Let alone on people. I can smell it on hwy from a car 200 yds or more front of me. My nose ****es some people off. Their fabric softener and perfumed laundry detergent that buddy's wives like and they are used to and can't even smell, it grosses me out. I ask them, you wash your hunting clothes in same washer and dry in same dryer ? Its why when you get in my truck in morning I bitch that I'm going to smell like you. They get ****ed. I don't give a ****. They should know better. Sorry if offended anybody . 🙄
My sinuses are trash, I don't smell much of anything.

No reason to be stupid, but play the wind, if not you lose, unless critter decides to ignore you for whatever reason

Reading some of the sniper stuff, apparently smells were important to them.