Circles on the side of fired brass?

I know I've been surprised at how much brass comes off when using the lyman pocket uniform tool, enough that I don't do it anymore. Unless you have a way of measuring, I'd seat a few primers and see how it feels.....kinda subjective but once you have a feel for it, you can know what "too loose" is. Totally a guess on my part, but if he used a purchased uniformer I'm betting there fine to shoot.

Guys, I do not mean to Hijack this thread, but I really need a bit of help. This week end, at a Gun show, I purchased a bag of 50 Rem. Once Fired Brass, in 30-06. The seller, who sells tons of brass, and several bags that were prepped by him. Resized and deprimed; Flash hole reamed, ;wet tumbled , primer pockets perfectly clean. I was just separating the cases by weight when I noticed his very uniform flash holes appeared to be ever so slightly larger than the raggedy Flash Holes in my new, unfired 30-06 Rem Cases. I have no means of accuratly measuring the dia. of the two holes. Could be 1/1000 th difference , or maybe less. His cases have Flash Holes are perfectly round. Should I decrease my 30-06 Loads?? Is it unsafe to use that same load if the Flash Hole is slightly larger?? Any advice is really appreciated!! Thanks Lenny
If you know the fella you may want to ask what reamer he used, but I don't think it is that uncommon. Click the link to Accurate Shooter

I totally miss read this......SORRY! I was thinking you meant primer pockets, not flash holes.....I use a uniformer tool for the flash holes and haven't seen any negative affects of this. But YMMV, I know with some brass it's very apparent that you cleaned them up, other quality brass, not so much.