Christensen Ridgeline Vs Blackberries?

If UV is bad for CF and resins, maybe I'm being remedial, but can't you just paint/coat it to alleviate that issue? Sure it won't look as cool, but I would't put looking cool over performance. *Note:I have no background in CF or resins and not sure of how coatings themselves could cause issues with the CF.

I live in western Oregon. I had a Sendero that was too heavy. I had Christensen Arms wrap it years ago. Time passes but I would guess 15ish years. I have hunted hard with this rifle. Dropped it, fell on it, and yes whacked a few berry bushes with it. It still looks brand new on the outside. (Well the barrel does, the stock has some dents and rub marks) I have never heard or read that anyone has ever had a problem with carbon barrels coming apart or being sun damaged. Get the Christensen arms rifle. You will love it in the berry bushes.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.