• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

CCI 250's in stock @ Target Sports

I'm wondering what planet we are living on thinking that 50% more RL26, retumbo, rl33 etc is being made and it's just NOT out there....Denial is not just a river in Egypt fellas....

I'm wondering what planet we are living on thinking that 50% more RL26, retumbo, rl33 etc is being made and it's just NOT out there....Denial is not just a river in Egypt fellas....
My guess is most is going to military contracts like brass, primers

It's been on and off bad for decades. It's just less bad previously. I'm not getting into politics but elections have consequences. If the primer and powder companies lost employees like other places did, that could have an impact. Covid killed more than just people

Yes but if I remember correctly, the Ukraine war wasn't happening and I also believe we are sending LOTS of aid to them. Do you think some of that aid could be ammunition ???
ABSOLUTELY!!
It's pretty obvious that the LR Primers are getting redirected!
I only hope its for our American Military ammo contracts to fill OUR SERVICE MEN's magazines with all the ammo WE will need in the coming years!!!

ABSOLUTELY!!
It's pretty obvious that the LR Primers are getting redirected!
I only hope its for our American Military ammo contracts to fill OUR SERVICE MEN's magazines with all the ammo WE will need in the coming years!!!
No telling with what's running our military and country today. I'm not real optimistic about it whatsoever.

Yes but if I remember correctly, the Ukraine war wasn't happening and I also believe we are sending LOTS of aid to them. Do you think some of that aid could be ammunition ???
I know for a fact Ukraine is buying machine guns from us, so i'm sure they're buying ammo too.