• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Cci 200 at target sports

I'm beginning to smell a rat I've ordered 600$ worth of primers and they have not shipped and no email verification that I have bought them

I'm beginning to smell a rat I've ordered 600$ worth of primers and they have not shipped and no email verification that I have bought them
I had a less than awesome experience with TS about 2 years ago. They are on my ignore list. I finally got part of my order (that was all shown as in stock 99+) about 2 months after placing my order. They canceled my remaining items with no explanation.

I had a less than awesome experience with TS about 2 years ago. They are on my ignore list. I finally got part of my order (that was all shown as in stock 99+) about 2 months after placing my order. They canceled my remaining items with no explanation.
I paid with a credit card,if I can't reach them tomorrow I'm gonna call the credit card company

I had the same thing happen to me. Realized I entered the wrong email address. Called them the following business day and was able to square it away