Carbon Six Barrels Wait Time

I ordered one back in early Dec of 2023 and was told 5 months. Well I still do not have it. Justin left and now Angel keeps sending me "updates" where she is completely lying to me in her responses. A month ago she said my barrel was in final stages and would ship later that week and yesterday she said they had a delay from their supplier and my barrel would be fast tracked once it arrived. I would never order from them ever again.

Last edited:
I ordered one back in early Dec of 2023 and was told 5 months. Well I still do not have it. Justin left and now Angel keeps sending me "updates" where she is completely lying to me in her responses. A month ago she said my barrel was in final stages and would ship later that week and yesterday she said they had a delay from their supplier and my barrel would be fast tracked once it arrived. I would never order from them ever again.
I had to call 4 times to finally get mine shipped.

I finally had time to work on my rifle today. I didn't really pay attention, but I was surprised they didn't stamp the caliber somewhere on the barrel or the maker's name. I attached the barrel to my Aero Solus action and torqued to proper settings 75-foot pounds +-5 pounds. I checked with the go gage, all good. I checked with the no-go gage, bolt closed just as easy. I'm definitely not dealing with Carbon6 again with their ridiculous turnaround time. Luckily Jarrett Rifles is only 20 minutes from my house. I took it to them and was told it probably needed to be milled a few thousands, but they would check it out. They're also going to engrave the caliber on the barrel for me and should be ready end of this week. This will be my last barrel from Carbon6.

None of the barrels I have got from them are stamped or engraved with the chambering which is unfortunate. My only experience is with R700s, which end up close enough to fix with truing tools.

I finally had time to work on my rifle today. I didn't really pay attention, but I was surprised they didn't stamp the caliber somewhere on the barrel or the maker's name. I attached the barrel to my Aero Solus action and torqued to proper settings 75-foot pounds +-5 pounds. I checked with the go gage, all good. I checked with the no-go gage, bolt closed just as easy. I'm definitely not dealing with Carbon6 again with their ridiculous turnaround time. Luckily Jarrett Rifles is only 20 minutes from my house. I took it to them and was told it probably needed to be milled a few thousands, but they would check it out. They're also going to engrave the caliber on the barrel for me and should be ready end of this week. This will be my last barrel from Carbon6.
Pretty hard to dial in exactly where the engraving is supposed to go if they don't also have the action to know where things will end up once things are torqued

To me it doesn't matter, I want it for reference later if I take it off. Otherwise I have
Pretty hard to dial in exactly where the engraving is supposed to go if they don't also have the action to know where things will end up once things are torqued
To me it doesn't matter, I want it for reference later if I take it off. Otherwise I have to worry about tagging it. I could have 12 barrels in my shop at one time. It would be nice to have it marked. But don't get me wrong, tagging it isn't a big deal, just an inconvenience. X-Caliber engraes their prefit barrels.

Recent Posts