Can a critter whose lung has been punctured survive if the bullet remains in his lung?

Ingestion is really the only way to get lead poisoning that I'm aware of. I think there have been cases of lead in joints causing it but I don't believe a bullet in most tissue really causes issues. I'm sure it can happen but it's pretty rare.
This must be true or memb would no longer be with us.

If you inhale lead particles, you can get lead poisoning that way. Then they are small enough to get into other parts of the body. But evidently, the lead pellet inside memtb's lung has remained intact for 59 years.

Understanding it scientifically is one thing. Giving glory to God for having preserved his life is quite another. All glory be to God alone.

Having said that, I don't think we can blame God for the brain damage. 😂

If you inhale lead particles, you can get lead poisoning that way. Then they are small enough to get into other parts of the body. But evidently, the lead pellet inside memtb's lung has remained intact for 59 years.

Understanding it scientifically is one thing. Giving glory to God for having preserved his life is quite another. All glory be to God alone.

Having said that, I don't think we can blame God for the brain damage. 😂

Well……I guess that explains my "drain bamage"! 😂 memtb

Recent Posts