Buy 270 brass for 25-06

It is impossible to find new 25-06 brass so I started to experiment with 30-06 and 270 brass. 30-06 is the parent cartridge for both cases. Using my 25-06 bushing die I was able to neck both sizes down to 25 cal with no problem. The issue is that after sizing the necks are too long for the 25-06 chamber so all that I need to do is to trim them back to SAAMI length. I found that if I adjust the neck bushing down almost as far as it will go and still have it loose the necks are sized down almost to the neck shoulder junction with no 'donut' visible.
They produce extremely accurate ammo using Berger 115g VLDs.
I'm posting this because I've read several posts on here about the need to turn the necks to get them to fit because the brass will be too thick. I've not had that issue. I buy Starline 270 brass and it works perfectly.
I had this same problem with my 25-06 in the early '70s. I called the RCBS tech line, and he suggested I use their trim die to file down the LC 30-06 brass I had. It worked like a charm.

Many decades ago, I was blessed with a multitude of 308 brass but had several 243 rifles. I set about converting the cases by running them thru 7mm 6.5 and 250 dies. Then reamed out the inside of the case necks. I will never do that again, not worth the time ir effort. But new cases!

50 years ago I used to pick up hatfulls of 30-06 brass after high power matches at my club. Most of it was Lake City circa 1954 or 1957 or so. I bought an RCBS 30-06 to 25-06 forming / trim die. Model was RCBS 12065 Case Trim Die For 25-06 Remington. I notice that it may very recently have been discontinued, but I bet you can order from RCBS. The more people want it, the more they'll consider bringing it back. It's carbide so you don't need lube. It forms the case neck close but not all the way. You can actually use a file to trim the neck if it extends beyond the die top. It's much harder than a file, so it won't wear at all in my experience, although I don't normally use it for trimming as I have a regular trimmer for length and de-burring. I never neck reamed any of that military brass, even though it is relatively thick . After forming, I full length resize to bring the neck (and the case walls) into compliance, at least for the first reload. I did have to bevel/ream the primer pockets a bit with the deburring tool as the military brass had "stamped" the primers in place. Still have hundreds of cases which I reload from time to time and shoot 1 hole groups with my Ruger old model 77 heavy barrel. It likes 4350 or 4831 depending on the bullet.