Burris Veracity PH

Hey guys....I had asked the question earlier in this post...maybe I missed the answer..but is this scope legal in Colorado? Hopefully it is cause I love it
Some states don't allow electronic scopes but not sure if Colorado does or not.
Call Colorado game fish and ask as it would just be a guess for me to answer.
I know they don't allow the Burris Eliminator.

I revived this thread as I just came home with a Burris Veracity PH 4-20x50.Very nice but when you put the batteries in it's way better than what I had on that rifle.Took a couple of hours to set it up ( I am slow on electronics) on my phone and already got a couple of rifles profile in.Both 300 win mags but the Remington 700 has a 26 inch barrel and the T/C Venture has a 24 inch.Velocity does rise with 2 inches of barrel.
Have not shot it but will as soon as I can.I will give a report then.

I sure hope the problem is with me as I shot my rifle with new Burris Veracity PH 4-20x50 on it and can't get the scope to print correctly.
I turned the elevation dial a full 20 MOA and it did not move point of impact.
Just wondering where the dial for HUD is the proper place to make an elevation move?
Anyone know this?

I sure hope the problem is with me as I shot my rifle with new Burris Veracity PH 4-20x50 on it and can't get the scope to print correctly.
I turned the elevation dial a full 20 MOA and it did not move point of impact.
Just wondering where the dial for HUD is the proper place to make an elevation move?
Anyone know this?
Hey there bud. I don't have one so I cannot say. But there were some good videos on YT on how to set up the scope. Maybe watch them to get some pointers.

Hey there bud. I don't have one so I cannot say. But there were some good videos on YT on how to set up the scope. Maybe watch them to get some pointers.
Thanks,I used one video to set it for pairing with my phone.Not sure what else to do.
Have the prophile in my phone.
I will look at more videos.Thanks

Just in case you didn't see this one.

Still have the exact same problem.
I contacted Burris and was told to use Burris Signature rings and then try again.
Installed brand new Burris rings and still the same problem. A friend put it on one of his rifles and same thing.
They sent me Prepaid Return Shipping Label to send it in so it is on it's way to Burris.
I will report what they say. I put a Leupold 4.5-18 Mark 4HD on the same rifle and will try Monday to zero it if possible.

Last edited:
Still have the exact same problem.
I contacted Burris and was told to use Burris Signature rings and then try again.
Installed brand new Burris rings and still the same problem. A friend put it on one of his rifles and same thing.
They sent me RMA to send it in so it is on it's way to Burris.
I will report what they say. I put a Leupold 4.5-18 Mark 4HD on the same rifle and will try Monday to zero it if possible.
Well that's a bummer. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with the scope.

Recent Posts