Burris Veracity 4-20x50mm Riflescope w/ Ballistic E1 FFP Reticle

hey feenix at some point could you try and snap a photo of the reticle at 1000 plus on some sort of target to get an idea of how thick the reticle is. I've looked through the vortex pst ffp at 24x and it was horrible. i like the look of the veracity and xtr-ii but i would like to see the reticle before ordering.

I just purchased one a few weeks back and mounted it on my 257 Wby. It will be Zeroed at300yds as this is a flat shooting crtridge.
I haven't got out to the rangr with it yet but can not wait to.
I looked at several ffp scopes and settled on the Burris At Bass Pro the day I bought it looked through 6 other scopes and this scope was right there with a lot higher priced scopes for clarity. There wasn't another scope that matched it for weight it is heavy and looks bigger than other 30mm tube scopes. It is definately clearer than the Vortex Viper it is replacing.
I will write some more after I get it sighted in. My eyes aren't great so we will see what this scope can do for target clarity. It will be in tough cmpetition as my current clearest scopes is my Swaro Z6 3-18x50.

My Veracity 4-20 x 50 will arrive Friday. replacing the venerable Tasco Titan 3-12 x 52 on my Weatherby Mark V Accumark in 340. I will be putting it through its paces out to a thousand yards with 250gr handloads driving SGKs and Cutting Edge ULRs.

Really late posting again but here is what I found. This scope adjusts very accurately if you move it a quarter inch that is what you get. It is not quite as crisp as a SWaro but not very far behind. The zero stop works very well and is relatively easy to setup. Hopefuly in November I can get a deer with it and my 257Wby.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.