Brown bear Rifle

Planning on a once in a lifetime brown bear Alaskan hunt in a couple years. Have a 300 Win Mag that shoots 220 Nosler partitions and 200 Nosler partitions quite well. Don't really want to buy another rifle but should I move up to a 338 class? Thinking of either a 33 Nosler, 338 WM or 338 ultra??? Opinions???

Have a Christensen Arms Summit series in 338 RUM was built for my Elk Thumper. It consistently shoots 1/2" or better with Barnes 225 & 250 grain TTSX. Just had some 210's loaded. Want to try them. I've shot several Elk, all went down where they were shot. I would want something with a little more horsepower than a 300 Win.. just my preference when facing something as a Bear! Good luck!

I have a custom Weatherby MarkV in 340 Weatherby that pushes 250 Nosler Partitions @ 3050 fps. Might try some Shock Hammers in mono metal projectiles, or if you wish check out a 375 H&H or 375 Weatherby with 299 gr Shock Hammers. Any of these will do the trick for you. JM

Planning on a once in a lifetime brown bear Alaskan hunt in a couple years. Have a 300 Win Mag that shoots 220 Nosler partitions and 200 Nosler partitions quite well. Don't really want to buy another rifle but should I move up to a 338 class? Thinking of either a 33 Nosler, 338 WM or 338 ultra??? Opinions???
Always a good excuse to buy another gun lol, but 300winmag is more than enough.