BOLO - 375 Allen Magnum

Maybe contact APS and see if anyone has tried to buy brass for it in the event of foul play.
That sux man, I hope it turns up soon.

Congrats! That's awesome. Call that guy and thank him for his honesty! Glad it all worked out.

I have emailed the good guy in Indiana. I have a ton of ???. The likelihood of the label falling out of the sealed pouches on two packages at the same time and a nice employee accidentally getting them mixed up while trying to put them back on is pretty far fetched. Seems like at this point that this rifle all of a sudden showed up after the ATF was contacted. We got the centrifuge part on 10/30. Would like to know the date that the big girl showed up in Indiana. I'm thinking that guys in suits, dark glasses, and an ear piece showed up at the Pocatello hub looking for it and the bad guy figured out he was in a bad place and put the label on it and got rid of it.

Maybe it was all innocent and I am just cynical. The good news is there is a good honest man that received the rifle and found a way to get her back in the right hands.

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.