Best suppressor you have shot on a 30 cal?

Curious, but do you see any disadvantages of direct thread?
I just prefer to put CB brakes on all my rifles for simplicity, thread the brake on one time with a dab of red Loctite & it’s good to go. Conical shoulder on the brake locks up tight once suppressor is screwed on & plus I’m kind of clumsy & would hate to accidentally cross thread or possibly damage the crown with direct thread. I honestly don’t think it matters either way it just makes sense to me, the only downside is the brakes are expensive & sometimes hard to find.

I just prefer to put CB brakes on all my rifles for simplicity, thread the brake on one time with a dab of red Loctite & it’s good to go. Conical shoulder on the brake locks up tight once suppressor is screwed on & plus I’m kind of clumsy & would hate to accidentally cross thread or possibly damage the crown with direct thread. I honestly don’t think it matters either way it just makes sense to me, the only downside is the brakes are expensive & sometimes hard to find.
Gotcha and makes sense.

No clue. Haven’t had to use it. I just read it as being quirky due to their advertising and graphics etc.
This was from their website
Tough love first! If your CAT suppressor is broken or cocked up because of some stupid **** you did, we WILL NOT replace it. If you use anyone else’s accessory and it blows out the end, sends a round through the side, that’s on you buddy, and we WILL NOT replace it. CAT suppressors are engineered to line up exactly with the bore of your rifle (including a bore tolerance slightly larger than the caliber rated for your suppressor), as do our muzzle devices, so it defies engineering logic with all things equal that you’d have a failure. It is absolute not out of the realm of possibility however that you may not have tightened your suppressor on properly, your QD or muzzle device is of inferior standard, or you shot ammo you shouldn’t have. If you screw a perpendicular part to another perpendicular part, life should be apples.

Curious, but do you see any disadvantages of direct thread?
I have direct thread and I notice when doing range work I need to retighten every so often (4-6 shots) as it does start to loosen ever so slightly. I put witness lines so I can tell visually. My intended use is primarily for hunting so this why I did direct thread to keep weight and length to a minimum.

I have direct thread and I notice when doing range work I need to retighten every so often (4-6 shots) as it does start to loosen ever so slightly. I put witness lines so I can tell visually. My intended use is primarily for hunting so this why I did direct thread to keep weight and length to a minimum.
Me too.

Lots of suggestions on here, my experience is limited to the Gunwerks series which are good. Have also heard good things about the Silencer Central Banish Backcountry.

However, I think silencers are mature technology so if you buy one from a reputable manufacturer with the features you want you are unlikely to be disappointed. I’d point to the wide variety of suggestions on this thread and lack of consensus as evidence that there are many good options.

I have the AB Raptor 6 as I wanted small & light to hunt but then run it with 3” reflex for range use. The raptor 8 & 10 are supposed much quieter vs the 6 and I’m super happy with just the 6. Worth checking out.

Even the 4 stack with a 4" bull barrel reflex tube is hearing safe on a 26" 300PRC and 18" 7PRC. No reflex needed with the 4 stack on a 16" creedmoore or 17" 6.5 wildcat based on 6.5x57 brass.

The 4 works so well that I can't decide if I'm getting a 6 or 8 stack next...

If that's the case you're not tightening your can enough, I've never had a DT can come loose that was properly tightened even shooting matches.