Best suppressor you have shot on a 30 cal?

I have an Omega 300 and it is impressively quiet with my 300 BO and 762/39. That is the only one I have shot. Just wish I could get my AR to cycle subsonics with the 762/39. I like the mounting options and I also like the included flash guard that help when I am using night vision.
Same here, it works well on everything but my Ruger mini 30 in 7.62x39. That rifle will not cycle the Hornady subsonic rounds.

You can't go wrong with an AB Raptor. I use a 8 baffle with a 3" reflex mount. I would have a 5" reflex mount but they didn't offer it when I got the can. The reflex mount gives a noticeable reduction in felt recoil compared to shooting it as a direct thread. If you don't mind the extra length, go with a 10 baffle and it will be quieter.
I have the AB Raptor 6 as I wanted small & light to hunt but then run it with 3” reflex for range use. The raptor 8 & 10 are supposed much quieter vs the 6 and I’m super happy with just the 6. Worth checking out.

I’ve been in love with my Rex Silentium ModX. I got lazy when I brought it over to my 300WM and didn’t go back to the 10” configuration, and kept it at 7”, was so surprisingly quiet that 3 other buddies have just gone MG7 from the get go. I’ll be going MG7 for my .264 can now for sure
Rex Silentium are great suppressors and for the money even better.

I have both the Silencerco Omega 300 and the Omega 36m. Both are very quiet. If you're going to use it for hunting they now make a Sycthe Ti which is a 30 cal can that is very light.

I have an omega 300 which I run direct thread and flat end cap. I want it the shortest and lightest it can possibly be , but if I was to run the brake Would it make a noticeable difference in the sound?