Best 22 cal rifle

I have two CZ Silhouettes and they are incredibly accurate, they both have leupold vx2 4-12x40mm AO. They shoot Centurions vary well $26 a brick here, and eley target ( yellow box) very well .169 5 shot groups at 50 yards ! There about $75 a brick here. Now the silhouettes are discontinued but I think any CZ is a good choice!

The best 22 rifle I have ever owned is made by Lithgow Arms a bit pricey $1,250.00. This will shoot lights out at 50 - 100 yards. Some people are calling this rifle the new CZ killer......!

Ahhhhhhh ... I return to the classic lines of the Win model 52 with speed lock. Picked up a mint sporter version years ago and it is a TACK driver with good std velocity 22s.

I have an old JC higgins it shoots great for a 60$ gun Also Have a c z 455 varmint it shoots realy great with Eley target or Elely club and supper with norma match! Also have an old Anschutz sporter that shoots supper with lapua center x and rws 50r If I had to pick one it would be the CZ seems to be not as picky as the Anschutz Good thin I dont have to pick one HaHaHa

I have a CZ 455 Varmint and a CZ 455 FS. The heavy barreled varmint is very heavy but feels like an adult rifle. I absolutely love the FS. Both are extremely accurate and well made.

It is going to be hard to pick one, there are several good ones. CZ seem to be making some very good ones for the price, if accuracy is the main concern. My personal favorite, that you cannot get anymore unless you find one in a pawn shop like I did, is my Winchester model 52c. I hand made finished a Richards Microfit silhouette stock for it, and it is an absolute tack driver. If the wind is not bad, it is half MOA at 100 yards with RWS R10 Match. Also, it is pretty cool to get that accuracy from a rifle made in 1939.

My Savage TR with an MDT Chassis/Vortex AMG that is set up for Rimfire PRS. It also works quite well for long shots on game. It shoots Lapua CX and Fed HV Match well. Easy 1st shot hits out to 300+ yards programming the velocity/BC in my G7 Rangefinder. Shown using Lapua Center-X.

B5E4B1CD-CDBC-4368-9B5D-0901647FA704.jpeg 8FA02F3B-1C43-4598-B95B-DB587A273D5C.jpeg 6C917B0F-C8AE-4C54-9827-29F10EC11BCD.jpeg 18D784A6-561C-4DEA-B6CC-04F284F002A7.jpeg

I have a Savage MK II Tr and love it. Stock is very similar to the feel of my Manners and mcmillans on my other rifles, Love the accutrigger and it already comes threaded. Got a thunderbeast takedown 22 can on the way now and can't wait to plink.

0158A026-180C-4C4D-96D5-FF3A4A9F63AF.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.