Best 10mm 1911 frame handgun for hunting?

@cb4128 Also, if you want a sweet smaller game pistol, look at the 22tcm. I have a rock island double stack 1911 in 9mm with a 22tcm barrel. That 22 tcm is a blast to shoot. Sounds like a grenade going off but zero recoil lol. And it's faster than the 5.7x28.

The gun is super accurate I use it for spruce grouse out to 75yds and wouldnt hesitate to use on fur animals. It's basically 22 mag rifle ballistics out of a 5" pistol

I recently sold my Glock 10mm because it just didn't fit me very well. I want to get another 10mm for whitetail and hogs and put an rmr on it for 75 yards and in hunting here in Texas.

I've done some quick research online, but does anyone have any experience with a 1911 frame 10mm that they like? Here's a few models that I've read about and are considering (don't want to spend $3k+ on a setup - so no Nighthawks or high end Kimbers, Dan Wesson's etc.)

Kimber Custom TL II
Kimber KHX Custom
Springfield TRP Operator
Springfield Ronin
Remington R1 long slide

Thanks for the help!
You can't beat a Nighthawk Custom. Many options available, especially the longslide models.

I really like my Sig Tacops 1911 10mm but if you can find a DW long slide that's the ticket for hunting. Always wanted one.

I built a 6" 1911 from a Caspian frame/slide. Learned the hard way to avoid all Fusion components. Bunch of wasted money. But happy with the final product. A single Fusion component left.