Beautiful Idaho

My dad and his parents lived in Meridian in the late 50's through the 60's. I still enjoy listening to dad's stories of milking cows at his uncle's dairy, then going to Lake Lowell and shooting a limit of ducks before school. My grandma moved back to Meridian in the late 70's. I always loved driving up to visit her with my dad. It wasn't uncommon to see 50-100 pheasants off the highway driving through Caldwell and Nampa. Lizard rock has always been one of my favorite landmarks in tha area! Lol

Varmintnv, you won't see one pheasant driving through the Nampa/Caldwell area now… if one was out there most likely a fake planted by F&G !!!! 😁

But that's too risky for them liability wise as it d cause a multi vehicle pileup with everyone trying to figure out what it was 😂

At least Lizard Butte still sits there over looking the Snake River at Marsing.

Been going through some photos of the past year and just thought I'd share a few, just can't help sharing our awesome state...

View attachment 425600
Please no!! You are mistaken… that's a photo of South Dakota…. I've been to this exact spot, it's where everyone should move if they are unhappy where they are at.

Sure enjoy the talk of the past. started going Montana and Idaho in the early 60's. And has it ever changed. Live in Wisconsin and so has it. We have gone from about 180 Mil. people in 60's to about 350 Mil now. And getting more.

I heard California's elk herd is getting huge. They've had fantastic wild hog and deer hunting for quite some time now, and non-reg fees are very reasonable. This is how all hunters do over there, very lucky indeed. Lots of land available there too. Idaho sucks anymore...lol

Attachments

• 122914551_821049845324479_4477913011205065600_n.jpg
    122914551_821049845324479_4477913011205065600_n.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 112
I heard California's elk herd is getting huge. They've had fantastic wild hog and deer hunting for quite some time now, and non-reg fees are very reasonable. This is how all hunters do over there, very lucky indeed. Lots of land available there too. Idaho sucks anymore...lol
Strange, very eccentric

Recent Posts