Beautiful Idaho

30378wbymag

Been going through some photos of the past year and just thought I'd share a few, just can't help sharing our awesome state...

Stanley Lake sm.jpg

Yup I lived down in So Cal almost twenty years ago. It's a beautiful state with great hunting and fishing opportunities. Used to be a firearms industry mecca. When I was in outside sales I covered ID, WA, OR, and MT. Take out the politics and there are tons of beautiful areas.

Last edited:
I hope to be able to have a place in Idaho. My wife is from Lewiston and from then places we've been to around the state, I definitely want a to live there. Only downside is it's so **** expensive.
I hear ya, with the influx of all the people escaping Cali and other blue states the prices have skyrocketed... I see your in Texas, I love the Texans but not Texas, I've gotta have mountains...

I hear ya, with the influx of all the people escaping Cali and other blue states the prices have skyrocketed... I see your in Texas, I love the Texans but not Texas, I've gotta have mountains...
Same here. I love Texas, but I've become accustomed to colder climates. I lived in Wyoming for 6 years and hated it for the first year. After that I never wanted to leave. I've been dying to get back to the mountains ever since. I've been looking for land around the Lewiston area. Not too close though. My MIL is probably the worst human I've ever met.

Same here. I love Texas, but I've become accustomed to colder climates. I lived in Wyoming for 6 years and hated it for the first year. After that I never wanted to leave. I've been dying to get back to the mountains ever since. I've been looking for land around the Lewiston area. Not too close though. My MIL is probably the worst human I've ever met.
HAHAHA you haven't met mine... LOL I love the four seasons, in cali we had two seasons, HOT as hell and 50 and grey and if you're lucky a little rain during the 50 grey days (late Nov - Feb) with maybe a week of fall and spring. A lot of folks who have never lived in perpetual sunshine dont understand the ramifications of that.

Funny story, My last IT gig I was in charge of Information Technology for 34 life flight bases in ca. or. and nv. I used to travel to different states to train IT folks and set those bases network infrastructure up and such. Well, back in 2018 I was in Ar. and training a young pup just outta college. We had our hotel rooms right next to each other and one evening come a summer thunderstorm, I opened my door and stood out on the balcony enjoying the rain, I hadn't been outside for more than a minute, he opened his door and said *** you doing out in the rain, I told him
"man, I haven't seen it rain in 8 months" He was shocked... Idaho's weather is PERFECT where I am, just enough snow to make it pretty and awesome spring and fall seasons. I hear ya about the heat brother, in 105 you can only get SO naked, at least when it's in the 20's you can grab a jacket 👍