Beautiful Idaho

Ugh, this post needs deleted. We have way too many people and the old awesome Idaho is a sheet show of people in every nook and cranny. Natives never post about it. We are a dying breed tho. God I miss my old Idaho.
I pulled my kids out of school 5 years ago. After I went to the school carnival with them and looked at the oompa loompa looking freeks there. Both teaching and students. This ain't the place I was raised. We definitely have some planters now

Ugh, this post needs deleted. We have way too many people and the old awesome Idaho is a sheet show of people in every nook and cranny. Natives never post about it. We are a dying breed tho. God I miss my old Idaho.
I miss the old, or older Idaho also. Back in 2008 Boise had the ammenties of a city, but a small town feel. Friendly people, open space, slower pace of life. Central and Northern Idaho even more so. Not so much anymore. :(

True that brother!!! Sometimes one gets a new 42 Mp camera and can't wait to share... shoulda stuck with deer and antelope pics :)

Last edited:
I miss the old, or older Idaho also. Back in 2008 Boise had the ammenties of a city, but a small town feel. Friendly people, open space, slower pace of life. Central and Northern Idaho even more so. Not so much anymore. :(
Yeah we're in Nampa and hemorrhaging farm land… New houses and apartments every where, miss not being able to see the mtns cause of all the apartment buildings :(

Seriously, this place (Idaho) has been ruined. It's not even a shell of the 60 s and 70 s it was.

Just another place crowded with people who are all in a hurry and many are rude and oblivious to everyone else.

The recreation, hunting, fishing, boating, sking, etc are all crowded and the resources ( game, fish and so forth) are devastated from levels of even 1-2 years ago. If you don't believe this do some research and not with F&G, the know it all Realtor selling you a house, etc. Talk to some long term residents who are truly games/woodsmen. Sad, very sad….. and getting worse quickly.

Seriously, this place (Idaho) has been ruined. It's not even a shell of the 60 s and 70 s it was.

Just another place crowded with people who are all in a hurry and many are rude and oblivious to everyone else.

The recreation, hunting, fishing, boating, sking, etc are all crowded and the resources ( game, fish and so forth) are devastated from levels of even 1-2 years ago. If you don't believe this do some research and not with F&G, the know it all Realtor selling you a house, etc. Talk to some long term residents who are truly games/woodsmen. Sad, very sad….. and getting worse quickly.
Absolutely, and if they keep letting all these people in from the open borders it'll be worse yet...

30378wbymag, there's no stopping it now. Already ruined and quickly getting worse.

The Treasure Valley is run by people who have the mentality that Portland and Seattle are "Model Cities" …. Idiots ! Not to mention there's others just like them; a bunch of Liberals that think this "Pie" can serve millions. Yeah, right.

I hear all of your concerns. Being a Texas boy, I see the lack of outdoorsmanship due to social media. There is no such thing as herd management. Everyone shoots anything with horns. This problem is not isolated to Idaho, it's just enhanced due to rate of change. I feel for y'all.

Recent Posts