Bear Problems

Hey Airedale , you copy ?
Buddy told me yesterday you had to put down a griz near Meeteese that I think he said were hunters or hunter that shot at 15 times and hit 10 but didn't kill.
Was it by the Graybull River ? On Bill or Richard's property ? A buddy that works for Bill has told me that G&F has had to trap grizzlies by the river before.
Two years ago my buddy and I, the one in the store you tell to say hi to me all the time 😉 , we were goose hunting at the resivoir near the dam and looking towards Graybull River about 200 yds. away and a big boar black bear came tearing out of the trees next to River towards us. Came across plowed field towards the dam right up to fence towards us. A truck out of no where drove past him and the bear turned and headed south. He was the kind of bear you wished you'd see when you had a tag.
Buddy on ranch had told me that morning the F&G was trying to trap a griz on Bill's property by the river and to be carful of griz in the area. After seeing the black bear hauling but out of trees into field I said either the G&F just let him out of trap or he encountered the grizzly. 😆

Hey,
I haven't been online for a bit.
That sow by Meeteetse absorbed eight 10mm auto rounds according the Cowboy State Daily (I think…?).

I was not involved in that bear at all.

Local doctor's son, so I hear.
He apparently acquitted himself very well.