Ontario Bear

just headed back from Ontario, east of Fort Francis. Female near, guide estimated at 6 years old. Came into the bait area , 165 grain Nosler Partition 270 Win. , folded up in 10 yards.
all 3 in our party filled .
Great hunt. I've been considering a year hunt in Ontario but am a virtual babe in the woods on how to go about it, i.e. licensing, crossing the border either by air or ground, bringing back the head/hide, guides, what can i expect to pay, etc. I realize lodging and meals can vary greatly but a ballpark figure, if you will. I've hunted Africa but I'm sure Canada has different laws. If it seems too much of a hassle, I may consider Maine.

Great hunt. I've been considering a year hunt in Ontario but am a virtual babe in the woods on how to go about it, i.e. licensing, crossing the border either by air or ground, bringing back the head/hide, guides, what can i expect to pay, etc. I realize lodging and meals can vary greatly but a ballpark figure, if you will. I've hunted Africa but I'm sure Canada has different laws. If it seems too much of a hassle, I may consider Maine.
Bear hunt. Darn spell check