Bear Problems

Airedale,
I have a lawn rat for you to catch. He was eating my tomatoes last night. Looks like a good size buck. Maybe the 5x5 I saw in front a couple weeks ago. He jumped fence by the mailbox. Didn't eat any peppers. 😁
20241007_101449.jpg
20241007_101408.jpg
20241007_101428.jpg

Airedale,
I have a lawn rat for you to catch. He was eating my tomatoes last night. Looks like a good size buck. Maybe the 5x5 I saw in front a couple weeks ago. He jumped fence by the mailbox. Didn't eat any peppers. 😁View attachment 607629View attachment 607631View attachment 607630

That'll require a pretty large " Have-a- Heart" trap! A blow gun with a good dart is quiet and effective if properly placed. Placement should be easy……you're a member of LRH! 😂😜 memtb

That'll require a pretty large " Have-a- Heart" trap! A blow gun with a good dart is quiet and effective if properly placed. Placement should be easy……you're a member of LRH! 😂😜 memtb
I sprayed deer detterant. Smell like dog pee. Works pretty good. Haven't had to use so far until now. Last year a deer jumped fence into garden. Ate flowing buds and ends of tomato plants. It was the only time then.

Recent Posts