Barrel Thread question

It's a serviceable can, right? The rear cap that's 1/2-28 threaded comes off, and Banish makes 5/8x24 caps for the Banish 30.

Are Banish end caps interchangeable like Bravo mounts are?
Pretty much everything is. This is such a non issue I'm not even sure why it's being asked. Everything accepts the 1.375x24 anything on the barrel end of the suppressor.
You don't need some extra special adapter, just get the barrel side screw on fitting that has whatever barrel threads you need.

Thanks for all the input. This is the banish 223, from silencer central.

Call silencer central, tell them you need the 5/8x24 end piece for the banish 223. They can ship it to your door.

That's what I was getting at too. They make all kinds of mounts that are that thread pitch. You could use any silencer co mount or dead air, go direct thread in whatever pitch you want. Tons of options

Pretty much everything is. This is such a non issue I'm not even sure why it's being asked. Everything accepts the 1.375x24 anything on the barrel end of the suppressor.
You don't need some extra special adapter, just get the barrel side screw on fitting that has whatever barrel threads you need.

Call silencer central, tell them you need the 5/8x24 end piece for the banish 223. They can ship it to your door.

Awesome I never thought of them being able to swap it out. I appreciate everything. I will be on the phone Tuesday.