Bank robber down

Bob Wright

Some liberal DA won't turn that one loose!! Great job from the SWAT team!!
That is a good start. That is how we need to deal with all punks. One shot and no more discussion or trouble out of them. No wasted court room time, or possible injury to arresting officers, just a toe tag and a trash bag.
I agree

There certainly was an element of risk in taking that shot. I have never seen a sniper shoot off the shaky shoulder of another swat team member. Firing a round through the computer monitor leaves the ultimate direction of bullet flight a bit uncertain. There seemed to be very little room for error.

Kudos to the team that actually got it done before any of the bank employees got hurt or killed.

Bank robber had his chance to give up but chose to threaten the bank employee.

I commend those officers for taking down that scumbag. However, I cannot see how the Sniper decided to shoot through a computer monitor (NOT A CLEAR SHOT) while using a Team Member as a REST, at the suspect. That bullet could have easily been deflected a few inches and hit one of the Bank Hostages.

I commend those officers for taking down that scumbag. However, I cannot see how the Sniper decided to shoot through a computer monitor (NOT A CLEAR SHOT) while using a Team Member as a REST, at the suspect. That bullet could have easily been deflected a few inches and hit one of the Bank Hostages.
I would have not taken that shot!! Also the fellow providing his shoulder was moving quite a bit. fortunately the shot was very close - i would have backed up and obtained a better rest!!!

I would have not taken that shot!! Also the fellow providing his shoulder was moving quite a bit. fortunately the shot was very close - i would have backed up and obtained a better rest!!!
These teams do train to use other members for RESTS, but that was a close call. Glad it worked out.
FL is not putting up the crazy thieves.

That is a good start. That is how we need to deal with all punks. One shot and no more discussion or trouble out of them. No wasted court room time, or possible injury to arresting officers, just a toe tag and a trash bag.
dirty harry cop GIF